Awesome KO. This is a must watch video! I love the editing and sound effects. Watch it with the sound turned on.
This video shows the power of an unconventional move. The white guy must have been surprised by that kick and wasn't prepared to defend against it. When it comes to knockouts, surprise is important.
Oh man, I don’t know if he did it on purpose or not, but that is supposedly the most devastating kick possible in capoeira martial arts.
ReplyDeleteLike a full body weight thrown forward with the kick leveraging completely on 1 hand.
There was some “Fight Science” video where they compare the most powerful kicks of capoeira, karate, muay thai and tae kwon do.
I think in the end tae kwon do won with a regular kick. I think it was cause the capoeira and muay thai kicks were too fancy, and the karate kick just had no chance by form alone.