Tuesday, October 11, 2011

After The Club Fight

This is a good fight. It starts off a bit slow but it is worth watching, and you'll see why. I don't want to spoil it for you :)




The lesson here is that if you are going to get into a fight, THROW PUNCHES. The reason those guys lost is because they didn't punch. The white guys together are a lot bigger than the black guys, which is a huge advantage. But if you don't punch it doesn't matter.

Notice how the black guy scored two knockouts? Obviously, one reason is because he threw punches, but just as important for getting a knockout is punching the right place. And I bet he knew exactly where to put his punches.

You want to aim for the chin, or the lower jaw. This your opponent's head to snap to the side, when this happens his brain bump the side of his skull which causes a loss of consciousness. I'll talk more about this in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment